河北衡水枣强玻璃钢工业园 Address: Zaoqiang FRP Industrial Park, Hengshui , Hebei
13931811637 Mobile: 13931811637
李经理 Contact: Manager Li
email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Method to deal with the decline rate of FRP desulfurization tower
How to deal with the decline of the desulfurization tower rate of FRP The decline of the desulfurization tower rate of FRP is manifested by increasing the CaCO3 slurry when the total amount of SO2 in the flue gas is constant, while the pH value continues to decrease and the desulfurization rate decreases. Hazard manifests as the reduction of the desulfurization rate of the glass fiber reinforced plastic desulfurization tower, pollutes the environment, increases the internal corrosion of the absorption tower, and may also cause waste of raw materials. Generally, the following treatment methods should be adopted.
1. If the blind area of limestone occurs, the desulfurization rate will not be considered first, and the participation of the limestone slurry will be suspended. When the pH value drops to about 4.0, the participation of the limestone slurry will be manually calculated to gradually increase the PH value and the desulfurization rate to increase slowly.
2. Increase the oxidation fan;
3. If the original SO2 content in the flue gas causes a blind limestone area, request the unit load to decrease and reduce the amount of SO2;
4. Make up the fresh limestone slurry and process water into the desulfurization tower, while absorbing the slurry from the tower or draining to the slurry tank for replacement;
5. If the dust concentration of FGD is high, adjust the electrostatic precipitating method;
6. If the content of chloride ions is high, strengthen wastewater discharge and reduce the content of chloride ions and heavy metals in the absorption tower.