河北衡水枣强玻璃钢工业园 Address: Zaoqiang FRP Industrial Park, Hengshui , Hebei
13931811637 Mobile: 13931811637
李经理 Contact: Manager Li
firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
What are the classifications of FRP grills
Do you know the classification of FRP grille?
FRP grid is a glass fiber reinforced plastic sheet with many regularly distributed rectangular and square spaces produced by a molding process. It has two-way isotropic mechanical characteristics. It is mainly used in acid and alkali corrosion, hot and humid rusty areas, such as power generation, electroplating, sewage, pharmaceuticals, steel, batteries, circuit boards, marine operations and other occasions. It is used as ditch covers, platforms, walkways, ladders, etc.
Types of FRP Grille:
1. The groove standard type is an economical and universal non-slip standard glass fiber reinforced plastic grille plate. The upper surface is an inner curved surface that can be non-slip. The two blades on the surface are formed during the molding process. Its use range is very wide. Such as water treatment plants, living quarters, electroplating plants, sewage treatment plants, chemical plants and so on.
2. The sand-covered type adds quartz sand to the upper surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic grid plate, which is used in oily soil, slope environment or in places with high requirements for anti-skid protection; especially in humid, oily, and frozen environments. Good anti-slip effect. Application areas of sanding grid plate: bridge deck, stair step, trench cover, floor, etc.
3. The flat type is a kind of glass fiber reinforced plastic grille board with smooth surface on the top and bottom. It is mainly used in the fields of building decoration, machine walkway, fence, fence and so on.
4. The microporous double-layer microporous grille can reduce the chance of dangerous objects falling through the grid holes due to the reduced opening rate. It is ideal for high-altitude walkways and other areas to prevent heavy objects from falling. ; This double-layer micro-hole grille is also very suitable for places with wheels, which can effectively reduce vibration.
5. The diamond-covered cover type FRP grille is used to prevent some small tools or objects from falling through the grille holes to the bottom; or to block the underground odor; and the aisle of motor vehicles. Its surface can be flat, mirror-finished, diamond-shaped non-slip surface, and sand-resistant.