河北衡水枣强玻璃钢工业园 Address: Zaoqiang FRP Industrial Park, Hengshui , Hebei
13931811637 Mobile: 13931811637
李经理 Contact: Manager Li
email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed description of glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe technology and its basic characteristics
Detailed description of glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe technology and its basic characteristics I. Detailed description of glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe technology:
1. FRP pipeline preparation process (1) Equipment debugging. First, carefully check the operation of the equipment and whether the working part is normal. In particular, carefully check whether the resin-curing agent two-component pump is clogged and whether the ratio between the two meets the design requirements; ensure that the equipment such as lining, winding, trimming, demoulding, etc. Stable operation and working accuracy;
(2) Clean up the mold. It is required that the surface of the mold is free of pits, dust, sundries and other attachments. The surface of the mold should be smooth, and if there is a problem, it should be repaired and maintained in time.
(3) Wrapping polyester film. In order to facilitate the demolding of the pipeline, the surface of the mold should be covered with a layer of polyester film, and the overlap width of the film is 1 to 2㎝, and the thickness is between 40um. It is required that the film is not damaged, no wrinkles, and both sides are smooth and clean. The quality of film products meets the requirements of GB 13950-1992.
2. Lining process (1) Preparation of lining resin. According to the resin formulation system made by the quality inspection department according to the current working environment and temperature conditions, the lining resin blending is performed, and the amount of ingredients must be reasonably controlled according to the manufacturing progress. When the situation on the spot changes, the quality inspection department and manufacturing department should adjust the formula in time and formulate the required resin according to the new formula;
(2) Preparation of reinforcement materials. According to the design requirements, the reinforcement materials required for the production of the lining are transported to the designated location, and some wide-area reinforcement materials are first cut to the design width;
(3) lining production. The inner lining is produced according to the designing requirements. During the laying of each single layer, a reasonable tension should be applied, and a suitable amount of overlap should be applied to each other, and the combined pressure rollers should be used to roll out the air bubbles to ensure that the fibers are completely saturated. And require each reinforcing material layer to meet the design resin content requirements;
(4) Preliminary self-inspection. After the various layers have been laid according to the design requirements, the operator is required to carry out preliminary quality inspection: whether the inner lining has reached the designed thickness, whether there is a phenomenon of poor glue or hanging glue, whether there are white spots, bubbles, and so on. If the above situation occurs Report in a timely manner and take action;
(5) Enter the far-infrared deep curing process of the lining.
3. Far-infrared deep curing FRP pipes produced by our factory must be subjected to far-infrared deep curing treatment. The purpose is to improve the curing degree of the inner lining and improve the corrosion resistance and temperature resistance of the pipeline.
Hebei Huasheng Energy-saving Equipment Co., Ltd. glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe production process:
4. Process quality inspection. Before winding, confirm again that the inner lining is free of bubbles, pores, impurities, flat surface, reasonable resin content, no white spots and poor local curing. Care must be taken to check whether the inner lining is qualified, and unqualified winding is strictly prohibited.
5. Winding process Input the designed parameters into the microcomputer. After the lining is cured, it is reciprocated with alkali-free and non-twisted glass fibers controlled by the microcomputer until the thickness of the winding layer. An outer protective layer with 100% resin content is applied to the specified thickness. The resin content of the winding layer is generally about 35%, and its thickness depends on the combination of strength and stiffness of the pipeline design.
6. The infrared curing pipeline enters the curing and curing stage. During the curing process, the mold should be kept rolling at an appropriate speed to make it uniformly cured. During the curing process, attention should be paid to monitoring the temperature of the pipe body and reasonable adjustment of the curing scheme.
7. Trimming and demoulding:
When the pipe hardness is greater than 30, trim the pipe port. Then use a hydraulic demolding machine to separate the pipe from the mold and mark the middle part of the pipe as required.
8. Pipeline hydraulic pressure test and placement:
Each batch of pipelines is subjected to a hydrostatic test in accordance with the regulations, filled with water, the pressure is evenly increased to 1.5 times the design pressure of the pipeline, and maintained for not less than 2 minutes. Carefully check the pipeline surface and pressure gauge. After the pressure test is passed, the pipeline is supported at two points.
Second, the basic characteristics of glass fiber reinforced plastic pipes We often use a lot of pipes like glass fiber reinforced plastic pipes in our daily life, which can help bring a lot of practical effects, such a pipe compared to other products They all have very good use characteristics, which are inseparable from their basic process characteristics.
Glass fiber reinforced plastic pipes have very good anti-corrosion effects. After careful treatment, such pipes can resist the external acid and alkali and have various chemical components. In addition, pipes like this also have very good heat and freeze resistance, so they can meet the needs of various production operations.
The overall quality of glass fiber reinforced plastic pipes is relatively light, and transportation and installation are very convenient. After the design of experts, this product can effectively reduce its own friction, and the transportation capacity is very strong. The surfaces are very smooth, so they can help achieve very good conveying results.
Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a non-conducting material in itself, and it has a good insulation effect. Therefore, it can be widely used in various power production industries. At the same time, products like this also have very good antirust effects, so whether they are used or not in life, they will have a good preservation effect.