FRP oil storage tank
The boom in the construction of FRP oil storage tanks has brought huge business opportunities to engineering construction enterprises. Engineering construction enterprises must seize the development opportunities of the industry, keep up with the development trends of the industry, advance with the trend, vigorously carry out technological innovation, and be in the forefront of technology in the world in order to effectively support enterprises to become stronger and larger.
FRP oil storage tank features:
1. Because the performance of FRP is designable, various storage tanks can be designed according to different uses, effectively utilizing the characteristics of each component, and making reasonable materials. FRP tanks have: Light weight: The density of FRP is about 1.5-1.9g / cm3, which is 1/4 of steel, about 1/3 lighter than metal aluminum, and the static mechanical strength can approach or exceed the level of ordinary carbon steel.
2. Corrosion resistance. By selecting different types of resins, it can be resistant to various acids, alkalis, salts, and various oils and solvents. It can be widely used in various aspects of chemical corrosion protection, and can replace stainless steel, non-ferrous metals and other materials. .
3. The inner wall has a smooth surface roughness coefficient n = 0.0084, good hygienic performance, easy to clean, and anti-microbial corrosion. If the food-grade resin is basic, it is non-toxic and tasteless, which can ensure the sanitary requirements of the product.
4． Good low temperature resistance, can be used at minus 80C °, suitable for cold areas.
5. The thermal expansion coefficient is 2 * 10-5 / C °, and the thermal conductivity is 0.2kcal. m / m2.hC ° Good insulation performance.
6. Easy forming and convenient maintenance, especially suitable for equipment with complicated structure. Large containers can be wound on site as a whole.
7. Can be equipped with level gauge, guardrail, ladder, platform and other components according to requirements.
8. According to the installed medium: 1. liquid storage tank 2. gas storage tank 3. solid storage tank
9. According to operating pressure 1. Common storage tank 2. Pressure storage tank
10． According to the shape of the storage tank, 1. round horizontal storage tank 2. round vertical storage tank 3. rectangular storage tank
The company undertakes one-stop service for sewage treatment, providing winding-type high-pressure-resistant structural wall glass reinforced plastic septic tanks, glass fiber reinforced plastic pipes, glass fiber reinforced plastic oil separation tanks, glass fiber reinforced plastic biogas tanks, glass fiber reinforced plastic filter tanks, water reuse equipment, rainwater collection systems, and glass fiber shaped Equipment processing, OEM, FRP product project development cooperation, FRP manhole cover production line, equipment mold, semi-finished product processing, joint operation of factories and general technology contracting services.
Production of various types of FRP oil storage tanks horizontal, vertical storage tanks, transport tanks, according to the customer's (storage or transportation) medium, epoxy furan resin, modified or polyester resin, phenolic resin as the adhesive, Resin-containing corrosion-resistant inner liner, transition layer, fiber winding reinforcement layer and outer protective layer. It has the advantages of pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and long service life. And has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, impermeability, heat insulation, insulation, non-toxic and smooth surface. Can be widely used in petrochemical, textile printing and dyeing, artificial synthesis, pharmaceutical fermentation, food brewing and other industries.
| Title: Installation Techniques for FRP Grille |
| Introduction: In the process of using FRP grids, a question that is of great concern is how to install FRP grids. The Hunan FRP grid manufacturers will introduce the tips for the installation of FRP grids. First of all, Hunan FRP grille manufacturers think that the standard model of FRP grille is fixed, that is to say, the size of a whole FRP grille is fixed. Generally we have three standards: 1 by 4 meters, 1.22 by 2.44 meters, 1.22 by 3.66 meters. When using FRP grids, you should calculate the actual laying area you need based on the length × width calculations, and then calculate which standard full-board grid can be used to maximize the cut-out area we need. After determining the standard dimensions of the FRP grid, the grid can be cut. After finishing the cutting operation, it is necessary to install the FRP grid. I. Aisle board and operating platform device process: FRP grid support side is in steel ... [ Details ] |