FRP wound pipe
Application FRP winding pipes are used in drinking water pipelines and distribution pipes, sewage pipes, rainwater pipes, and agricultural irrigation pipes.
Product features (1) Corrosion resistance: chemically inert material, excellent corrosion resistance, and different corrosion resistant pipes can be selected according to the conveying medium.
(2) High mechanical strength: The hydraulic pressure resistance, external pressure resistance and impact resistance are good, and the pipes and fittings can be designed and manufactured according to the required pressure.
(3) Strong temperature adaptability: Operating temperature range: greater than -70 degrees Celsius and less than 250 degrees Celsius, the pipeline will not crack under frozen medium.
(4) Small fluid resistance: The inner wall of the pipe is smooth with a roughness coefficient of 0.0084. At the same flow rate, the pipe diameter can be reduced.
(5) Light weight and long life: light weight, convenient transportation, low construction cost, no maintenance required, and long service life of more than 50 years.
(6) Maintaining water quality: non-toxic, transporting drinking water can maintain long-term water quality and hygiene.
| Title: Storage Requirements for FRP Sand Pipes |
| Brief introduction: FRP sand pipe has light weight, high strength, low resistance to liquid transportation, good chemical and electrical corrosion resistance, long service life, low induction cost, and environmental protection data strongly advocated by the country; and the pipeline does not need special Anti-corrosion treatment, the length of cast iron and cement pipe is longer than the same length, and the joints are relatively reduced, which in turn reduces installation and maintenance costs. FRP sand sandwich pipe construction preparation: 1. The FRP sand sandwich pipe used in the data entry inspection has a qualified product inspection statement and product quality assurance certificate; the inner and outer surfaces of the FRP sand sandwich pipe should be free of cracks, delamination, pinholes and impurities , Lean areas and bubbles; the appearance of the pipe should be free of significant defects. The end face of the glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipe should be flush, lubricated and free of burrs, and the socket and socket should be lubricated; the rubber ring of the sewage pipe is neoprene, and the rainwater pipe is made of natural rubber. Storage requirements of glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipelines Storage requirements of glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipelines [...] |